Monday, April 23, 2012

Philly Fill



"In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool,
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood"

That's fresh, yo!  Like philly cheese steak fresh!  I'd do just about anything for a tasty philly!  Maybe not worth getting AIDs and fired from you homophobic law firm over, but I'd certainly crack a bell a two.  This was simple to make and tasted like heaven between two toasty buns.  ( Not an intentional gay pun. )

Here's the link to the recipe.  Philly  Side note - the owner of the blog where this was found is a genius.  Visit his awesomeness often for some really good ideas.

So, pretty much you just want to follow his recipe.  It's pretty easy.  I added half a green bell pepper, because I can.


Add everything to a HOT pan with oil.  I used olive oil because it sounds sophisticated and I need a lot of help in that department.

Once the meat is cooked, drain oil and add onion soup.  Then jew turn the oven on broil, jew spoon the mixture onto the rolls and jew add the cheese and jew bake the jew out of it.  It's ok if jew burn it just a jew bit.  Jew want it nice and toasty.




Ratings - ( a possibility of 5 ☆'s )

Cost - ☆.5 Meat was a little pricey.  Expect to pay around 8 dollars on meat to feed four.  The provolone was a little over 3, the rolls just under 3.  Onion soup was one dollar, bell pepper 60 cents and I have no idea how much I paid for the onion.  So, figure you'll spend about 16 dollars total.  

Difficulty - ☆☆ Cutting up the meat fucking sucked donkey balls.  The rest was easy. 


Taste - ☆☆.5  It's a keeper!

Clean up - ☆ One cutting board, knife, large spoon, tongs pan, cookie sheet.  All dish washer safe.

I know you're all dying to finish the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song.  Go ahead, I'm done here. 

Happy Porking People!

No comments:

Post a Comment